- Hard surface/Organic modeling, texturing, lighting, level design.
- Hyper-realism and Stylized trough materials and lighting.
- Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, Unreal 4, UDK ,Zbrush, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop, Quixel Suite, Substance Designer/Painter, CryEngine 3, Mudbox, Unity, World Machine.
- Illfonic: Senior Environment Artist 09/2019 - Present
- Working on a Predator: Hunting Grounds as a Sr. Environment Artist.
- Survios: Art Director 10/2017 - 09/2019
- Art Director on “Walking Dead: Onslaught”, “BattleWake”, and “Glimmer Grove” games and 3 in house prototype projects.
- Responsibilities include: Working with creative department on establishing the direction and art style on any given project. Developing methods that best suit the projects level creation, art creation, and overall consistency among departments. Working with producers on task creation and delegating the work to proper departments. Hands on work like modeling and texturing and i am mostly responsible for lighting in all the projects. Weekly meetings with department heads to track progress and course correct if needed. Working with other departments and documenting production pipelines for future reference. Bi-weekly on-on-ones to establish goals for each environment, VFX, Tech, Animation, Character and Concept artist. Mentoring junior artist and guiding senior artists to do the same. Reporting to head of studios on each projects progress.
- Lead Artist on "Creed: Rise to Glory" - Shipped
-343 Industries: Environment Artist 08/2013 - 10/2017
"Halo 5" - Shipped
- Hard surface and organic modeling and texturing. Using Substance designer along with traditional methods for texturing and material creation.
- Level design and development.
- Involvement with Tech Foundation on improving existing tools and developing new ones.
- On-boarding new hires
-Cryptic Studios: Senior Environment Artist 04/2009 - 08/2013
”Neverwinter Nights” - Shipped
-Responsible for creating exterior buildings and props, interior kits
(i.e. sewers kit), designed and lit levels.
“Star Trek Online” - Shipped
-I created outdoor kits (buildings and props), interiors for ship's
bridges, some level design and lighting. Also, I created some one-
-Mindfuse inc, : Lead Environment Artist 09/2007 - 04/2009
“Gatheryn” - canceled
- Led a team of 3 environment artists, worked closely with a Lead Artist on creating work flow and tasks, and made sure all of the work produced
by artists was consistent with the style of the game.
- Modeled and textured buildings and props. Designed most of the game's style and implemented it into Hero engine.
-Cinematico: Lighting Artist 08/2007- 10/2007
“Xavier: the Renegade Angel”
-Created light rigs for 8 out of 10 episodes for new Cartoon Network show.
-Giant Killer Robots: 3D Artist 02/2006 - 08/2006
-Modeled, Textured, and Lit an interior of a church tower for Spiderman 3 movie.
- AICA-SF 3RD EYE: Director 03/2007 - 09/2007
-Directed a student short animation.
-Modeled, textured, and animated most of the shots.
-Lit and set up shades for all four environments.
-Yahoo! "Longshoreman" - 1st place winner 04/2006 - 05/2006
-Created 15 second internet spot for Yahoo
-Modeling, Texturing, Animation, and Lighting.
-Sephora 01/2006 - 02/2006
-Built a concept store in 3D and rendered out 4 different views.
-Modeling, Texturing, and Lighting.
Art Institute of California-San Francisco 2004 – 2007
Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Animation
ITT Technical Institute, Strongsville, Ohio 2001 – 2003
Associate’s Degree in Multimedia